It's designer quality, designer styles, and it's a few steps away from your mascara and body wash! I'm talking about Zac Posen for Target, and they didn't stop there; Jean Paul Gaultier was one of the first for their GO International™ campaign, and Jemma Kidd's makeup collection offers department store quality at a very affordable price.
We can view it as one of two things: an offering to Americans affected by a recession or simply good designers who like to see their clothes (and colour) on the everyday woman. Whichever it is, I'm loving it, and I'm sure you will, too!
I needn't say more; these images speak for themselves.
Links for shopping:
Jean Paul Gaultier for Target
Zac Posen for Target
Jodi Arnold for Limited
Jemma Kidd for Target
Louise Goldin for Topshop
Richard Nicoll for Topshop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Oooh yes - must agree with the Ralph Lauren Sheerness :) loving these!
xx
i would wear all of these!
i love zac posen for target. amazing collection. great featured dress. i love the details! <3
Thanks all!
Post a Comment